THE VIP EXPERIENCE
2019 VIP Tickets included.
- Early access – Early admission access to the entire event for VIPs one hour before the general public is admitted. VIP gate opens at 10 am.
- Exclusive “Meet the Experts” featuring special guests. 10:30am to 11:00am
- Exclusive Gourmet “Bites” by the American River College of Culinary Arts
- VIP Entry – No waiting! Fly through the VIP only line at the entrance gates
- VIP Zone – Private seating area with food and wine pairings, seminars, music and special wine tasting all day long. Take a moment to enjoy a chair massage only available in the VIP zone.
- VIP Zone Docents – Looking for your favorite winery? Want to enjoy a tour of each aspect of the event? Ask the VIP Docents available to you all day!
- Meet and Greet with Winemakers – Chat with winemakers pouring their unique wines in the private VIP zone. Chat about the wines that they’re excited about, their custom winemaking style or what’s on the horizon for their label.
- VIP Wine Sales – No waiting! Go to the specially designated VIP only line at wine sales. There is a special entrance into the VIP designated line.
- Complimentary Gift Bag – Grab your logo bag filled with free gifts and special winery coupons. Coat Check Service provided: We’ll hold it for you! Any items that you purchase can be held at our wine sales coat check until you are done for the day.
- Private Seminars – Enjoy private VIP zone seminars with winemakers, wine writers and local chefs.
- VIP Wine Tastings – Throughout the day in the VIP Zone meet the teams from multiple award-winning wineries as they pour specially selected wines not available to the general public.