What: Amador Four Fires Festival
When: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 11 am to 4 pm
Where: Amador County Fairgrounds
What: Wine, Fire & Food: A new concept wine and food festival to ignite your senses
Producer: Deirdre Mueller
Ticket Prices (All inclusive):
- VIP: Early Bird Special Feb 1st to Mar 15th: $125 in advance, Mar 16th onward: $135, $155 at the door
- Regular: Early Bird Special Feb 1st to Mar 15th: $75 in advance, Mar 16th onward: $80, $85 at the door
- Designated Driver: Early Bird Special Feb 1st to Mar 15th: $60 in advance, Mar 16th onward: $65, $70 at the door
- Children: 12 and under, $35. 3 and under FREE
- Purchase tickets in person at Amador360
18590 Hwy 49, Plymouth, CA
- Tickets go on sale to the general public February 1, 2017.
- Exclusive, reserved seating area, meet-and-greets with local winemakers, opportunity to taste specially selected wines not available to the general public (library wines, select varietals; special blends), Wine Educator and Sommelier on staff at all times to answer questions, wine-friendly gourmet bites by Provisions, concierge service, and A4F logo 4-bottle wine bag.
- Charity Benefit for the Amador County Fair Foundation and its Farm to Future Initiative
- Amador Four Fires Festival is a new kind of wine and food festival celebrating four wine regions that inspire the award-winning wine making and wine growing of Amador County, paired with international traditions of open flame cuisine. The experience for the guest will feel sophisticated without being distancing: white tents, courteous volunteers, beautiful accoutrements; an attention to detail.
- In addition to stellar food and wine, attendees can participate in abundant activities including tastings and seminars showcasing the talent of Amador purveyors of olive oils, honeys, chocolates, artisan baked goods, ciders, cheeses, and more. Additional seminars will focus on wine education and wine growing.
- At the event site, the grounds are divided into four zones, with each zone representing a wine region: the South of France (Rhône), Italy, Spain/Portugal, and “Heritage California” (claiming Zinfandel and Mission). Within each zone, chefs prepare open fire dishes reminiscent of that region.
- All net proceeds of Amador Four Fires benefit the Amador County Fair Foundation and its projects to ensure the long term viability of the Fairgrounds as a host to our County Fair and as a year-round event venue.