An EXCLUSIVE Experience
VIP Tickets are Limited
- “Champagne” Welcome by Renwood – Kick off your Amador Four Fires experience with a VIP-only tasting of Renwood Winery’s sparkling wine in the VIP zone. Starts at 10:30am
- Exclusive “Meet the Experts” featuring Sara Schneider (Wine Editor, Sunset Magazine), Mike Dunne (Wine Judge and Blogger), and special guests. 10:30am to 11:00am
- Early access – Early admission for VIPs 30 minutes before the general public is admitted. VIP gate opens at 10:30am
- Exclusive Gourmet “Bites” by Lone Wolf Restaurant, Jackson Rancheria Casino & Resort
- VIP Entry – No waiting! Fly through the VIP only line at the entrance gates
- VIP Zone – Private seating area with food and wine pairings, seminars, and special wine tasting all day long
- Meet and Greet with Winemakers Joe Shebl of Renwood Winery, Chris Leamy of Terra d’Oro, and Robert Morse of Rancho Victoria. Moderated by Phil Werfelmann, Sommelier.
- VIP Wine Sales – No waiting! Go to the specially designated VIP only line at wine sales. There is a special entrance into the VIP designated area.
- Complimentary Gift Bag – Grab you logo bag filled with free gifts and special winery coupons. Coat Check Service provided: We’ll hold it for you!
- Blending Party with Winemaker Gordon Binz – Join our guest winemaker for an exclusive VIP-only blending party as he guides you on how to blend varietals to create your own signature flavor
- Private Seminar – “Stump the Expert: Wine Educator answers your questions” with G. M. “Pooch” Pucilowski, Certified Wine Educator
- VIP Wine Tastings – Throughout the day in the VIP Zone meet the winemakers from multiple award-winning wineries as they pour specially selected wines not available to the general public.